Primary Care Specialties in Yorba Linda, CA
Yorba Linda Primary Care offers a wide range of primary care specialties in Yorba Linda, California, to our adult and child patients. Yorbal Linda Physicians and their staff are dedicated to building lifelong relationships with the whole family, to ensure they receive the proper medical care throughout their lives. As an experienced, knowledgeable, and trusted family physician, our doctors excel at treating chronic morbidities and illnesses, including hypertension, diabetes, cholesterol issues, and thyroid disease, as well as recommending and providing age-specific preventative flu vaccinations and immunizations for both children and adults. Make sure you’re getting the health care you deserve by visiting our family physician.
Managing Chronic Morbidities
At our primary care center, our leading primary care physicians, treats a number of chronic morbidities that could be causing pain and discomfort in your life. We provide the compassionate care you and your family needs to take control of an illness that may be affecting your health as well as your quality of life.
With your physician’s help, you’ll find it possible to maintain and improve your health so that you can enjoy life to the fullest. We specialize in treating a variety of chronic morbidities using a combination of medical treatments and lifestyle modification techniques to help you deal with your illness. Some of the most common chronic morbidities we treat include:
- Hypertension – Hypertension, also known as high blood pressure, puts a strong strain on the heart that can lead to hypertensive heart disease and coronary artery disease if not properly treated. Hypertension is a major risk factor for stroke, aneurysms, peripheral arterial diseases, and chronic kidney disease.
- Diabetes – Diabetes is caused when the body can no longer properly regulate high blood sugar levels over a prolonged period. Untreated, diabetes can cause serious long-term complications, including heart disease, stroke, kidney failure, foot ulcers, and damage to the eyes.
- High Cholesterol – High cholesterol can cause an increased risk of atherosclerosis and coronary heart disease if not properly treated.
- Geriatric Diseases – Regular functions in older bodies begin to slow down as we age. This can cause a number of health problems. Our team helps guide you comfortably into old age by dealing proactively or in concert with any possible geriatric diseases.
- Thyroid Disease – An imbalance in the producing of thyroid hormones can cause a number of health issues. Our team is able to decipher what type of thyroid disease you are suffering from, and offer effective treatments to help you regulate your thyroid hormones.
Flu Vaccinations & Preventative Medicine
A crucial key to staying healthy is to take the necessary precautions to avoid getting sick. Our family-oriented primary care center is proud to offer age-specific immunizations and flu vaccinations for both children and adults. Yorba Linda physicians are huge proponents of wellness behaviors and are always ready to discuss diet, exercise, and emotional well-being issues with her patients. Whether you or your child needs a regular check-up, a yearly flu vaccination, or you have symptoms that need attention and care, visit our physician’s office to find a compassionate medical expert who can offer you answers and peace of mind.
Proper Care for Your Family
Going to the doctor can be a positive experience when you work with the friendly team at our clinic. We make sure you feel safe and comfortable as we help you understand and deal with any health issues you have. Let us become your medical home. We offer expert general health care and treatment for a number of primary care specialties, including chronic morbidities and flu vaccinations. Our team is dedicated to helping you attain and maintain your optimal health.
Contact us when you or your family needs expert medical care in Yorba Linda, California. Our knowledgeable physician can diagnose and treat any issue you might be experiencing. Let us help you start to feel healthy again.