Jim Wu, DO
16671 E. Yorba Linda Blvd.
Yorba Linda, CA. 92886
Phone: (714) 985-6400
- Fellowship: Joslin Diabetes Center, Harvard Medical School, Boston, MA.
- Internship and Residency: Brown University Medical School at Memorial Hospital of Rhode Island,
- Medical School: Beijing Medical University
Board Certified, Internal Medicine
ABOUT DR. WU
Dr. Jim Wu grew up in a family of doctors, listening as interesting cases were discussed and eager to become a doctor himself. He earned his medical degree at the Beijing Medical University, a school that accepts only the top one percent of applicants.
After two years of practice, Dr. Wu had so many patients with complications due to diabetes that be became interested in more in-depth study of the disease. He spent the next ten years in diabetes research, including working in the famous Joslin Diabetes Center in Boston at Harvard Medical School.
"I have extensive experience in helping my patients manage chronic diseases. I am a good listener and I encourage my patients to participate in their own care."
Dr. Wu speaks both English and Chinese.
- American College of Physicians
- California Medical Association
- Chinese Medical Association